Tickets are now on sale for our season finale, ‘Til Beth Do Us Part!
The play is about Suzannah Hayden, who needs a lot more help on the home front than she’s getting from her husband, Gibby. Enter Beth Bailey, Suzannah’s newly-hired assistant, who explodes into the Hayden household and whips it into an organized, well-run machine. However, Gibby grows increasingly wary as Beth. As Suzannah’s dependence on Beth grows and Gibby’s dislike of the woman deepens, Suzannah tells Beth to change anything in the household that “will make it run more efficiently.” And the change Beth makes is convincing Suzannah that Gibby must go! In order to save his marriage, Gibby fights back aided by Suzannah’s best friend, Margo, and her ex-husband, Hank. Their effort to stop Beth at any cost leads to total chaos just as Suzannah’s boss arrives for an all-important, career-changing dinner.
Dinner Shows: $25
Season Tickets: $90
Doors open at 5:45.
Dinners are served at 6:30.
Curtain is at 7:00.
The Board for the Community Theater of Clay County would like to announce our new procedure for our ticket reservations and payment process beginning with our May 4th, 5th, & 6th show of “Till Beth Do Us Part”.
- Reservations can be made by calling any of the following:
- Ann Gibson (812) 448-8446
- Julienne Ruhe (812) 443-4381
- Richlyn Coughanowr (812) 448-8722
- For your convenience, ticket payments may be made by either of the following (2) methods mailed to:
- Mailed payment by check to:
P.O. Box #102
Brazil, IN 47834
== OR ==
- Payments may be made in person at:
Coughanowr Insurance Agency
15 N. Walnut St.
Brazil, IN 47834
(Office Hours of 9-5 Monday thru Friday or there is a drop box located at the front door for after hours.)
- Checks are a preferred method of payment. Please make all checks payable to CTCC
CTCC Board of Directors